- Assist on create machine learning stock prediction systems.
- Pull data from various software interfaces and prepare the data for statistical analysis
- and machine learning applications
- Collaborate with team members to discover insights and causalities found in underlying
- Implement and compare advanced predictive modeling and statistical analysis methods
- Perform necessary computational analyses
- Provide evidence to support recommendations
- Help to proofread and edit documents
- Communicate the methods and outcome of the analysis to audiences with diverse
- technical backgrounds
- Pursuing a BA/BS, MS, or PhD in Statistics, Math, Physics, Economics, Computer Science
- or related quantitative discipline.
- Fluency with SQL and Python or R for data analysis.
- Solid understanding of statistical inference, experimental design and analysis.Knowledge
- of C, C++, Python, or another programming language
- Eager to learn and contribute to the team
- Some exposure to advertising and any creative industry is highly preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the company
We are the Ai / Machine learning powered Robo Advisor managing clients in 28 countries. As a Registered Investment Advisor we manage investments in a wide range of assets across the globe. We are not trying to replace human beings, but believe a Machine Learning Investment makes sense for everyone.