- Design and build the Android version of the current IOS mobile app and improve current features.
- Construct visualizations that are able to smoothly and accurately depict data in web-based user portals.
- Work seamlessly with the rest of the engineering team (e.g. back-end & front-end developers).
- Work with product team and UX designers to understand user interactions and iteratively build customer-facing features.
- Back end developers:
- Improve the business functions of our platform including the financial platform, administrative platform and customer service platform.
- Evaluate web technologies and databases in order to build the right tech stack given business drivers and product needs
- Create data models that support complex queries in a performant manner
- Help the team balance short-term and long-term scalability requirements
- Experienced working with react.js, redux, or related frameworks.
- Deep understanding of version control (Git, BitBucket, TFS, Visual Studio Online, etc.)
- You have a good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, Security and DB concepts.
- Ability to work in an agile environment and Iterate quickly based on customer and internal feedback.
- An eye for good design and obsession with making things simple and efficient
About the company
The company is a social e-gifting mobile app built atop a proprietary platform. The platform can be used to power many different types of applications. The company is currently focused on the successful launch and exploring other opportunities for its platform. We feel the opportunities are quite expansive and we are in an exciting stage of our development.