Our nine-week program kicks off with five days of orientation and training in New York, giving you technical and practical skills. Top performers may receive a full-time job (for juniors) or internship (for sophomores) offer at the end of the summer.
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluency in English
- Coursework in finance or economics a plus
- Attend college/university in the U.S.
- Expected graduation date of December 2020 – Spring 2022
- Minimum preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
About the company
Host company is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and its Foundation give approximately US$200 million annually to nonprofit organizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.