A career within Financial Markets Business Advisory services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to a variety of audit, regulatory, valuation, and financial analyses services to design solutions that address our clients’ complex accounting and financial reporting challenges, as well as their broader business issues.
- Tax/Global Information Reporting: Assist clients across various industries with implementing successful tax and digitized enterprise wide solutions relating to financial products, financial transactions, and global information reporting; Provide tax consulting, compliance, technology enabled solutions and financial statement tax provision services for banking, capital markets and insurance clients.
- Financial Analytics: Provide valuation, transaction analytics and cash flow modelling services across virtually all fixed income asset classes including loans, bonds, asset backed securities and private equity; Assess enterprise wide impact and design solutions pertaining to financial instrument portfolios around data, controls, reporting, valuation, governance and digitization.
- Real Estate: Advise clients on real estate transactions, operations, governance structures, and other financial matters to enhance their real estate portfolio, including independent appraisal or due diligence services; Assist real estate users with location strategy assessment, portfolio optimization strategies and perform other buy/hold/lease analyses.
- A solid understanding of, and demonstrated acumen related to, financial accounting, taxation, mathematics, financial reporting and drivers and concepts in capital markets, financial instruments and real estate;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and associated controls and processes;
- Demonstrated ability and desire to research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters;
- Experience demonstrating effective problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to communicate and interact with various internal and client stakeholders in both written and verbal form;
- Ability to self-motivate and take responsibility for personal growth and development;
- Ability to innovate through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions; and
- Experience working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.
About the company
The company is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It ranks as the second largest professional services firm in the world and is one of the Big Four auditors. Vault Accounting 50 has ranked it as the most prestigious accounting firm in the world for seven consecutive years, as well as the top firm to work for in North America for three consecutive years.