Sales & Trading
- From providing financing solutions to the world’s leading corporations, governments, and institutional investors to offering a robust range of products and services, you will gain varied and thorough knowledge in this diverse rotational program
- All Summer Analysts participate in a week-long comprehensive training program during the first week of the Summer Program.
- Our program is designed to cover all fundamental aspects of the Sales & Trading Summer Analyst role.
- You currently maintain a GPA of 3.3 or above
- You currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (graduating in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022)
- You are creative in solving problems and are intellectually curious
- You are hard-working and diligent
- You are enthusiastic, quick-thinking and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are confident and comfortable with clients and articulate in oral and written communication
- You are focused on achieving the group and client objectives
- You are detail-oriented
About the company
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.