The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture.
- Execute financial risk, financial reporting, and accounting transactions processes including controls related for Federal entities
- Execute Federal financial business processes and financial statements
- Develop client-ready presentations, reports, communications, work products
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with client personnel and identify opportunities to provide additional services
- A minimum of one year of Federal Financial Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related discipline from an accredited college/university; CPA and/or CGFM/CDFM certifications preferred
- Experience in the preparation, review, and/or analysis of financial statements for U.S. Federal government entities; working knowledge of the USSGL preferred
- Experience analyzing financial and systems processes and controls
- Experience supporting financial management systems reporting
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time, which requires U.S. Citizenship
About the company
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional services firms and the fastest growing Big Four accounting firm in the United States. With 90 offices and more than 29,000 employees and partners throughout the US, we’re leading the industry in new and exciting ways. Our size and strength make us much more agile and responsive to changing trends.